Gallatin Property Maintenance offers Home Health and Security Walk-throughs while you are away for the winter!
- Turn on water main and flush toilets once a month. — check for any leaks — place toilet lids down and then turn off water main.
- Check the basement to ensure no water leaks.
- Check all bathrooms for water – under sinks and around toilets.
- Once a month cycle the water softener.
- Change out the air filters in the furnace as needed.
- Make sure the heat pump/furnace fan is working—ensure outside unit is not
covered with snow.
- Check thermostats to see if they are registering set temperature and ensure that
they don’t need batteries.
- Check freezer for power and temperature.
- Check refrigerator/freezer for power and temperature.
- Check wine cellar / cooler for humidity / power, temperature.
- Check to see if shop heater is working.
- Check garage for mouse / rodent activity.
- Set alarm when leaving.
- Inspect all locked doors.
- Additional services available upon request.
One thought on “Home Health and Security Check”
Comments are closed.